The taste of Lake Garda
Enjoy delicious cuisine in and around Villa Capri
A varied range of culinary delights awaits you at Villa Capri! Nearby, you’ll find a rich selection of charming restaurants, the odd traditional “trattoria”, and cosy cafés that enchant you with their regional specialities.
Embark on a journey of culinary discovery and stroll along the picturesque lakeside promenade in Gardone Riviera, where you can breathe in the fresh lake breeze and the heady scent of freshly prepared food. From hearty pizzas to delicate fish from the lake, you’ll find a huge selection that offers something to suit all tastes.
Heavenly: wine and oil from the region
The Lake Garda region is known for its fine wines and olive oils. Enjoy a wine tasting in one of the idyllic wine estates and discover all about this beloved beverage and the fascinating history of the vineyards. Or why not visit an oil mill and learn how the exquisite olive oil that refines the region’s cuisine is produced? The Villa Capri team will be happy to help you plan your discovery tours.
Villa Capri’s tasting tips
We’ve pulled together a small selection of tips for a tasting excursion for you.
You mustn’t miss local wines like Lugana, Soave, Nosiola, and Custoza or Bardolino and Valpolicella.
- Azienda Agricola Delizie del Garda – Toscolano Maderno – olive oil, olives, jams, honey, sauces, and truffle
- Azienda Agricola Delai Sergio – Puegnago del Garda – wine, olive oil, and grappa
- Frantoio del Bornico mill – Toscolano Maderno – olive oil
- Oleificio Tavernini oil mill – olive oil, olives, wine, and limoncello
- Comincioli – wine and olive oil
- Franzosi winery – wine, olive oil, and grappa